[Rd] Using SVN + SSH on windows

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Mar 28 05:45:12 CEST 2010

Uwe Ligges wrote:
> It is really not hard to set it up. I am using a vanilla ssh (rather
> than putty) and that works fine all the time...
>
> Uwe Ligges

Ditto here. I am using ssh non commercial version with tortoise on
Vista, and I don't recall any problems setting it up. R-forge works
perfectly fine with windows and tortoise in my experience.

Is your putty/ssh working? Can you access other machines with it? I do
recall ssh can be a bit fussy.

David Scott