[Rd] require( "foo (>= 2.1)" )

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Sun May 30 18:50:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Sure. I could and I would provide a patch. Since this is more of a "nice
to have", I wanted to first find out whether others would find it
useful, and also if such a patch would have chances to get accepted by
one of R-core members.

Sometimes patches I or others provide upfront are not accepted. I'm not
complaining about it, it is always an opportunity to learn something ...

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast