[Rd] R package BibTex entries: looking for a more general solution

Kurt Hornik Kurt.Hornik at wu.ac.at
Wed Nov 3 20:38:38 CET 2010

>>>>> Michael Friendly writes:

Thanks for the suggestions. In fact, we are currently working on this
issue. A lot of improvements have already been done, see ?person and
?bibentry for R 2.12.0 or later, especially the details and examples
sections. Some more work still needs to be done, though. We will write a
primer that introduces the new features when all of them are available.

Best
-k