[Rd] Encoding problem in Rd file

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:09:54 CEST 2010

I see C:/R\R-2.11.1\share\texmf\Rd.sty which is my current R
installation. By the way, there is no error during the compilation
with

 R CMD Rd2dvi --no-clean dja.Rd

So, it looks that the problem is located elsewhere...

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Renaud

--
Renaud Lancelot
EDEN Project, coordinator

UMR CIRAD-INRA "Contrôle des maladies animales exotiques et émergentes"
Joint research unit "Control of emerging and exotic animal diseases"

CIRAD, Campus International de Baillarguet TA A-DIR / B
F34398 Montpellier
http://umr-cmaee.cirad.fr/

Tel.  +33 4 67 59 37 17  -  Fax  +33 4 67 59 37 95
Secr. +33 4 67 59 37 37  - Cell. +33 6 77 52 08 69