[Rd] S4 class help pages [Sec=Unclassified]

Troy Robertson Troy.Robertson at aad.gov.au
Tue Oct 5 00:30:12 CEST 2010

Cheers Duncan,

Both your suggestions do the trick.
i.e. class?stats4::mle and ?stats4::`mle-class`

Troy

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/