[Rd] Query about .check_packages_used_in_examples

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 12:11:42 CEST 2010

Sounds reasonable to count Imports, so we'll alter this.

Thank you for the report,  However, the pre-test period for 2.12.0 is
already 80% over and we are in code freeze -- reports early on in the
period are much more useful and at this stage anything but very simple
localized changes need to be deferred to 2.12.1.