[Rd] Problem with WARNING...headers with CRLF line endings

cstrato cstrato at aon.at
Wed Sep 15 23:22:57 CEST 2010

Dear Dirk,

Thank you for this suggestion, however since I am not very good in
creating Makefiles I would appreciate if you could explain how to filter
at the compile stage.

These are the lines which I think are essential:

xps.dll:  $(MYOBJ)
	$(LINK) /dll /def:xps.def /out:xps.dll fp10.obj $(SOFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS)
$(GLIBS) *.obj

xpsDict.cxx: $(MYHDR) xpsLinkDef.h
	@echo "Generating dictionary $@..."
	@rootcint -f $@ -c $(MYHDR) xpsLinkDef.h

xpsDict.obj: xpsDict.cxx xpsDict.h
	$(CL) /I"${ROOTSYS}/include" /FIw32pragma.h /MT /EHsc /Ox /D "MSVC" /D
"WIN32" /c xpsDict.cxx

clean:
	rm -f $(MYOBJ) *.a *.d *.rc

The line @rootcint creates the xpsLinkDef.h file.

Do I have to add something after the compilation step of xpsDict.obj?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Christian