[Rd] package test failed on Solaris x86 -- help needed for debugging

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at tu-dresden.de
Thu Sep 16 17:54:25 CEST 2010

On 16.09.2010 17:05, Martyn Plummer wrote:
> Dear Thomas,
>
> Is this the deSolve package?
>
> http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-patched-solaris-x86/deSolve-00check.html
>
> I can help you with that. It does pass R CMD check on my OpenSolaris
> installation, but I am getting some compiler warnings. I will send you
> details.
>
> Martyn

You are right and there are many reasons what can be wrong, i.e. an
obsolete comma in the example, the call to colorRampPalette after the
ode.2D call or any problem with the C code. I wonder why this problem is
so specific because it runs on all other eleven platforms including
Solaris / Sparc.

Details about the compiler warnings are welcome.

Thomas