[Rd] a small suggestion for improving the building of packages

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:48:08 CEST 2010

I agree with Kevin, I never run package.skeleton more than once.  But
one advantage to running it over and over again is if you change the
names or the ordering of function arguments.  That gets autowritten
and I could see that being convenient if you change those a lot (as
you sometime do in development)

Kasper