[Rd] Behavior of R CMD build and library() w.r.t. setGeneric-likefunctions

Rowe, Brian - Eqty NY b.rowe at baml.com
Fri Sep 24 20:24:59 CEST 2010

FYI I resolved this with a combination of explicit variable declarations
and tweaking namespace environment visibility. I'd still like to get a
better understanding of how setGeneric is able to define functions that
are visible without the explicit variable declarations. Any insight into
this is appreciated.

Regards,
Brian