[Rd] Function works when custom defined but not when part of a package

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Tue Sep 28 17:41:51 CEST 2010

Ah, "forgot" is a bit too generous. Seems I failed to get that far in
the Extensions manual because I never dealt with S4 classes until now.
Thanks for the pointer.

Mike

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student

Looking to arrange a meeting? Check my public calendar:
http://tr.im/mikes_public_calendar

~ Certainty is folly... I think. ~