[Rd] core Matrix package segfaulted on R CMD check --use-gct

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 7 23:57:32 CEST 2011

--- On Thu, 7/4/11, Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch> wrote:

> ???  But  the prerelease version of R-2.13.0
> *contains* already
> Matrix_0.999375-49  the one you claim has the bug.
>
> [[and you still haven't told use the exact R version you
> were using]]

Oh, I am tracking both R and Matrix via git-svn and retrieves all revisions to all branches daily (or at least, regularly). I.e. R svn head.  2.13.0 only forked off recently and most of the trunk<->2.13.0rc differences are so far mostly documentation-related. I could switch to track R 2.13.x branch if you insist.