[Rd] Package Name Not Found Warning

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Wed Apr 20 02:00:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've got a DESCRIPTION file with a the first line:

Package: Repitools

But, when I run R CMD INSTALL Repitools I get:

* installing *source* package Repitools ...
** R
** data
** inst
** preparing package for lazy loading
Warning in FUN(X[[1L]], ...) :
  Created a package name, "2011-04-20 09:05:40", when none found
** help
*** installing help indices
** building package indices ...
** testing if installed package can be loaded

* DONE (Repitools)

It looks like it knows about the package name at the start and end of the process, but not in the middle of it.

I'm using:
R version 2.13.0 (2011-04-13)
Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit) (actually Ubuntu 10.10)

Dario Strbenac
Research Assistant
Cancer Epigenetics
Garvan Institute of Medical Research