[Rd] one way to solve bad looking density plots in postscript

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:14:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was going to suggest panel.last to redraw a box around the image,
but for some reason it does not seem to come after the image neither
(this is perhaps to be expected from the note in ?plot.default).

plot(1,1, panel.last={box(lwd=50, col="#0000FF")})

image(volcano, panel.last={box(lwd=50, col="#0000FF")})

sessionInfo()
R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin9.8.0/x86_64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_NZ.UTF-8/en_NZ.UTF-8/C/C/en_NZ.UTF-8/en_NZ.UTF-8

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  grid
methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] ggplot2_0.8.9 proto_0.3-9.2 reshape_0.8.4 plyr_1.6

[1] tools_2.13.1

Best,

baptiste