[Rd] Making rmath.dll (or equivalent)

sgomori gomoris at battelle.org
Mon Aug 8 20:53:51 CEST 2011

I currently have R 2.12.1 installed, both 32 and 64 bit. I also have a file
that was passed to me named rmath.dll. I do not know what version of R it
was created from, but I do know it is 32-bit only. I am developing an
application in C# that uses this library as a reference but I have to
downgrade it to 32-bit in order to use the DLL file.

I wish to make a rmath.dll from the version of R I have on my computer. I
have looked for instructions online for this, but all I can find reference
folders/files not in my install, I am guessing these instructions are for
older versions of R.

Can anyone point me to how I can accomplish this, creating a 64-bit DLL for
R's math functonality?

Thanks in advance.