[Rd] X11.options().

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Aug 10 00:57:48 CEST 2011

On 09/08/11 20:43, Uwe Ligges wrote:
> Fine for me on a recent Debian with R-2.13.1 patched.

Psigh!  Why do the Computer Gods always pick on ***me***?

> I think we will need more details of a really clean install and your
> version of cairo etc.
> [I'm on vacations and may be offline until Thursday]

When you get some time, can you please give me some explicit instructions as
to how to produce the details that you need?

No rush; this is kind of an academic question since I've worked around
the problem
by explicitly setting X11.options(type="cairo") in my .Rprofile.

     cheers,

         Rolf