[Rd] Problems with r-help

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:42:15 CEST 2011

I am getting messages like this whenever I try to post to r-help.  The
message seems to say that the problem is with on the r-help end (the
recipient domain).

    r-help at r-project.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550-Callout verification failed:
550 550 5.7.1 Mail from 129.132.202.242 refused - see
http://www.orbitrbl.com/ (state 14).

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.