[Rd] latest Rtools missing "inconsolita.sty"

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Dec 17 07:43:38 CET 2011

Hello:

	  What do you suggest I do to overcome "LaTeX Error:  File
'inconsolata.sty' not found", which I got running "R CMD check" on a
package using Rtools I downloaded yesterday?

	  I found a similar question to R-Help Nov. 3 (URL below), but I've not
yet had success in replicating the solution outlined there.  I tried
several different sets of instructions for installing LaTeX packages,
none of which seemed to work for me.  I'm running Windows 7
[sessionInfo() below].

	  Suggestions?
	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-R-CMD-check-and-the-inconsolata-font-business-td3984596.html

R version 2.14.0 (2011-10-31)
Platform: x86_64-pc-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252
[2] LC_CTYPE=English_United States.1252
[3] LC_MONETARY=English_United States.1252
[4] LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages: