[Rd] R package BibTex entries: looking for a more general solution

Renaud Gaujoux renaud at mancala.cbio.uct.ac.za
Mon Dec 19 15:09:45 CET 2011

Indeed I broke the function when adding support for bibentry objects...
By the way, let's give credits back to Ceasars: I am not the author of
the bibtex package, Romain Francois is. I just contributed the write.bib
function, mainly inspired by Achim's function.

Romain, I will send a fix for this now.

Renaud

--
Renaud Gaujoux
Computational Biology - University of Cape Town