[Rd] Google Summer of Code 2011 - credit where it is due

Prof. John C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Tue Feb 15 16:31:44 CET 2011

In my reminder that GSoC project proposals are requested (to R wiki developers' projects
page for GSoC 2011), I mentioned that Dirk Eddelbuettel had acted as leader for the R
Foundation activity on GSoC prior to handing the torch to Claudia Beleites and I for this
year. I should have mentioned that for 2009 Manuel Eugster wore the hat, and in 2008
Friedrich Leisch. GSoC has been running since 2005, but we were not involved for the first
three years.

JN