[Rd] X error on r-forge

Claudia Beleites cbeleites at units.it
Tue Feb 22 09:56:22 CET 2011

Dear all,

since a few days, my package hyperSpec does not build on r-forge. I have no idea
whether this is due to my code or whether something is wrong with r-forge.
It fails with an X server error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
   Serial number of failed request:  806

My guesstimate from the other output
(http://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=366&log=build_src&pkg=hyperSpec&flavor=patched)
is that it happens in the "plotting" vignette where I demonstrate plotting with
rgl and try to save the image as png.
It used to work, and the package builds and checks on my computer with both
R version 2.12.1 (2010-12-16) Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit) and the
current r-devel as well as on winbuilder.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

Claudia

--
Claudia Beleites
Dipartimento dei Materiali e delle Risorse Naturali

phone: +39 0 40 5 58-37 68
email: cbeleites at units.it