[Rd] \VignetteKeywords{}, for KEYWORDS or for free-tagging?

Elliot Todd Kleiman kleiman at rohan.sdsu.edu
Tue Jan 4 01:01:07 CET 2011

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for the info!

However, I would also like to ask:

* Since the user may use any words as 'keywords',
what is the purpose of this command and what are
the benefits of using it?

* Where is the documentation for the '\Vignette*'
commands?

Because other than the '\VignetteIndexEntry' command,
I could not find any mentioning of them in the R-exts
manual, http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html.

Best,

+ Elliot