[Rd] Fw: problem reported in 00check.log-package not found-cont.

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 13 11:24:47 CET 2011

We simply don't have a reproducible example, nor the 'at a minimum'
information required by the posting guide.

Is prodlim installed?

Is it in the library tree you set as R_LIBS?

Note the following from 'Writing R Extensions':

   Note: R CMD check and R CMD build run R with --vanilla, so none of the
   user's startup files are read. If you need R_LIBS set (to find
   packages in a non-standard library) you can set it in the environment:
   also as from R 2.12.0 you can use files ~/.R/check.Renviron and
   ~/.R/build.Renviron to set environment variables when using these
   utilities.

and we've seen non-reproucible reports that use of ~/.R/check.Renviron
(rather than setting R_LIBS in the environment) was needed.  So please
try that.