[Rd] Dealing with R list objects in C/C++

Wayne.Zhang at barclayscapital.com Wayne.Zhang at barclayscapital.com
Thu Jan 27 22:03:11 CET 2011

Many thanks for the quick reply Martin, your code works as expected.  Next I'd like to retrieve heterogeneous data from an SEXP object (let's just pretend it's the same type as the one what I'm constructing).  I'm sure the relevant APIs are defined in Rinternals.h, do we have API documentations for this header file somewhere?

@Dirk: thanks for your help too.  I'm doing something very simple at the moment, so I prefer not to bring in Rinside/Rcpp if possible.

Thanks again,
Wayne