[Rd] fuzzy c-means algorithm in e1071

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Jul 15 15:10:21 CEST 2011

Since you are talking about a contributed package: Please send feature
requests to the package maintainer:

 > maintainer("e1071")
[1] "Friedrich Leisch <Friedrich.Leisch at R-project.org>"

It is even a better idea to send him your own code suggestions so that
it will be quicker to add the requested features to the package.

Best,
Uwe Ligges