[Rd] Front ends handling help.search() results?

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sun Jul 31 18:32:55 CEST 2011

The R.rsp package has a proof of concept page:

1. library("R.rsp")
2. browseRsp(path="/R/help/")
3. At the bottom, there is a "help.search" form.  Type in search term,
e.g. "svd".

This is all web browser based, so it should be able to handle compiled
vignettes (as long as there are valid paths/URL paths).

/Henrik