[Rd] New code in R-devel: Rao score test for glm.

Brett Presnell presnell at stat.ufl.edu
Wed May 11 15:10:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for doing this Peter.  I'll have to install the development
version to try this out.

One suggestion though.  I'm pretty confident that plain old "score test"
is a more common terminology than anything involving Rao's name
(econometricians even call it the Lagrange multiplier test).  In light
of this, I think that it would be much better to use test = "score"
rather than test = "Rao".

--
Brett Presnell
Department of Statistics

"We don't think that the popularity of an error makes it the truth."
   -- Richard Stallman