[Rd] NAMESPACE file generation issue R 2.14.0 on Debian Squeeze

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 8 16:25:11 CET 2011

I think many people like to help, but we cannot:

You say you are under R-2.14.0 and whn you R CMD INSTALL a package with
that version of R, it does not have a NAMESPACE in the end?
Then

  - your R installation is broken or
  - you are looking into a library where you have old versios of the
packages or
  - you belive you are using R-2.14.0 but you are actually using an
older version.

Uwe ligges