[Rd] Error in Rd[[which]] : subscript out of bounds

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sun Nov 27 23:17:10 CET 2011

sessionInfo()?  If not R v2.14.0, try with that version first.  Then
have a look checkRd() of the 'tools' package, cf. help("checkRd",
package="tools").  That function allows you to check your Rd file from
within R so that you get more information/so that you can use
traceback() etc.

My $.02

/Henrik