[Rd] how to make a true binary package?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Oct 11 19:55:55 CEST 2011

       One of the most secure options, I think, is to provide a
web-based tool to do the computations.  I know one case where this was
done.  The clients probably did not even know that R was being used to
do the computations.  They had an application or a procedure for
uploading their data to a secure web site, which then returned answers.
This too can be defeated by determined hackers, but if you are careful
about your encryption, etc., you can make it quite difficult for them.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer