[Rd] cygwing warming when creating a package in windows

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:06:19 CEST 2011

That. Cygwin warning is expected on Windows.  You can still build the package and it should be fine, although it looks like the documentation may need a bit of tweaking to pass R CMD check.  2.13.2 is the latest version of R, and I would recommend using it over 2.12.2.  Both for the improvements and because others on this list tend to have the later version so helping is easier.

Cheers,

Josh