[Rd] R CMD check file issues

Nick Sabbe nick.sabbe at ugent.be
Thu Sep 22 14:16:20 CEST 2011

Hello Uwe, and thanks for your interest in the issue.

There is most certainly not another process that stops working between the
two R CMD check calls (recently, I've made a habit out of being ready to
press <up arrow> <enter> in the seconds after running my first R CMD check,
to rerun it if it fails).

At worst, there may ever have been an explorer window open, but this is
definitely not always the case, and I'm sure this window was not closed
then, between the calls.

I'm really quite afraid it is more of a windows issue than an R issue, but I
was hoping you wizards might have a workaround (apart from the obvious
suggestion to install Linux), as it is immensely annoying...

Nick Sabbe
ping: nick.sabbe at ugent.be
link: http://biomath.ugent.be
wink: A1.056, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent
ring: 09/264.59.36

-- Do Not Disapprove