[Rd] R CMD check file issues

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sun Sep 25 14:57:51 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Nick Sabbe <nick.sabbe at ugent.be> wrote:
> Here you go (though I doubt it will be actually helpful):
>
> R version 2.13.1 (2011-07-08)
> Platform: i386-pc-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

It is useful, especially to know which version of R you are running
(at times when error report are posted it is only late in the
discussion it is found out it is for an old version of R).

FYI, checking the SVN log it seems that Brian Ripley has added some
protection/workarounds for your race condition in R rev 57047.  So try
with a new R 2.13.2RC or R devel.

/Henrik