[Rd] R datasets ownership(copyright) and license

Yaroslav Halchenko yarikoptic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 00:46:50 CEST 2012

;-)  Let's check where factual ends and fictional/personal/etc starts
and how easy to tell.

Are survey data asking for answers to specifically crafted original
questions (i.e. not just age/race/etc) factual? e.g.

\title{The Chatterjee--Price Attitude Data}
\description{
  From a survey of the clerical employees of a large financial
  organization, the data are aggregated from the questionnaires of the
  approximately 35 employees for each of 30 (randomly selected)
  departments.  The numbers give the percent proportion of favourable
\usage{attitude}

?