[Rd] include dll in R-package
lxh37 at psu.edu
Tue Aug 28 01:29:35 CEST 2012
I am quite new in R, I looked at R manual- how to build R Package,
still not very clear. Yes, it would be very helpful if I could
download a package having Fortran source codes to look at, Do
you know any package built with Fortran source code? Thanks!
----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人: "Kasper Daniel Hansen" <kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com>
收件人: "LIYING HUANG" <lxh37 at psu.edu>
抄送: r-devel at r-project.org
发送时间: 星期五, 2012年 8 月 24日 上午 10:19:14
主题: Re: [Rd] include dll in R-package
You need to setup a Makevars.win and at lest modify
depending on how you link to the DLL.
I suggest downloading example packages from Bioc / CRAN to look at.
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:06 AM, LIYING HUANG < lxh37 at psu.edu > wrote:
We have several projects in the center done by researchers over years
in Fortran, there are copy right issues etc to prevent us from
giving away the source codes, but a lot of social scientist are
interested to use the program. We tried to use dlls to make plugins
(available in our website) in various statistics platforms
(SAS, STATA and R) to make it available to general public.
We used to be able to build R package using dll on version R-2.7.0,
, but failed to build with newer R version with the same source.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
When I try to build R package for newer version of R, I could build
to get "lcca_1.0.0.tar.gz", but when I "R CMD check lcca_1.0.0.tar.gz",
I got error message as:
* using log directory 'D:/project/LCCA/lcca.Rcheck'
* using R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
* using platform: i386-pc-mingw32 (32-bit)
* using session charset: ISO8859-1
* checking for file 'lcca/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'lcca' version '1.0.0'
* checking package namespace information ... OK
* checking package dependencies ... OK
* checking if this is a source package ... OK
* checking if there is a namespace ... OK
* checking for executable files ... WARNING
Found the following executable file(s):
Source packages should not contain undeclared executable files.
See section 'Package structure' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
* checking whether package 'lcca' can be installed ... ERROR
See 'D:/project/LCCA/lcca.Rcheck/00install.out' for details.
and the message in 00install.out is:
* installing *source* package 'lcca' ...
** preparing package for lazy loading
*** installing help indices
** building package indices
** testing if installed package can be loaded
Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
DLL 'lcca' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
Error: loading failed
ERROR: loading failed
* removing 'D:/project/LCCA/lcca.Rcheck/lcca'
Thanks a lot!
R-devel at r-project.org mailing list
More information about the R-devel