[Rd] location of check.Renviron on Windows

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:10:48 CET 2012

Doing package development on a Windows 7 machine, and I want to tell R
check not to worry about the "suggested" packages.

I realize this can be done using the ~/.R/check.Renviron file, but
what directory corresponds to "~"? Is that supposed to be the user
directory? Or is it some other directory?

I have this _R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_=false (have also tried FALSE) in
C:\Users\username\.R

I have also tried putting the file in C:\Users\username

Using r58183

Thanks,

-Robert

Robert M. Flight, Ph.D.
University of Louisville Bioinformatics Laboratory
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY

PH 502-852-1809 (HSC)
PH 502-852-0467 (Belknap)
EM robert.flight at louisville.edu
EM rflight79 at gmail.com
robertmflight.blogspot.com
bioinformatics.louisville.edu/lab

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..." -
Isaac Asimov