[Rd] checking complied code found 'abort'

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Jan 15 19:27:47 CET 2012

I looked quickly through the most common keywords and have not found any
instance in your source files. The R checks are not really sure about
the problems ands may result in false positives, hence these are notes
rather than WARNINGs or ERRORs. If this is a false positive, the Note
can be ignores.

Best,
Uwe Ligges