[Rd] Multiple sub-architecture: linking issue

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Jun 11 03:24:22 CEST 2012

On 8 June 2012 at 12:27, Renaud Gaujoux wrote:
| PS: Dirk do you want me to post this on the Rcpp list for record?

Yes, that generally is where Rcpp questions / comments / hints should go.

As for multi-arch builds, I am not sure we even thought about supporting this so if
it breaks your use of Rcpp and related packages, you get to keep the pieces.
That said, I'd be interested in supporting it eventually but I guess I want
to first understand better how/if it is supported (on Linux) by R itself.

Dirk