[Rd] How to install sqldf to R with version 2.10?

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:20:39 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM, zhu free <freezhu8 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> How to install sqldf to R with version 2.10? I used the R in the cluster of
> university and there seems no way to update the R version to 2.14. However,
> I do need sqldf. I tried to install and there is the problem of namespace.
> How could I solve the problem of namespace and run sqldf on R with version
> 2.10? Thank you!

Download and unpack the sqldf source, add a NAMESPACE file, then build
the Windows binary using R-2.10.x and Rtools210 or Rtools211.

All these steps are documented throughout the "Writing R Extensions" manual.
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html

HTH,
--
Joshua Ulrich  |  FOSS Trading: www.fosstrading.com