[Rd] Rinstignore

Jarrod Hadfield j.hadfield at ed.ac.uk
Sun Mar 18 15:20:23 CET 2012

Hi,

My updated CRAN package keeps getting bounced by CRAN because the
inst/doc folder is too large. I have included a .Rinstignore file in
the top-level directory using both

doc/Lecture1-*.*pdf$

and

inst/doc/Lecture1-*.*pdf$

The files seem to be removed if I use R --as-cran CMD check
package.name (I no longer get the NOTE with "checking installed
package size"), but on CRAN (and if I run the check on the built
tarball) the note reappears.

I see this has come up before, but with no answer:

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/R-devel-now-triggers-nags-on-notes-from-vignettes-td4324303.html

Any help, would be very useful,

Cheers,

Jarrod

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.