[Rd] .Call ref card

Terry Therneau therneau at mayo.edu
Thu Mar 22 18:45:14 CET 2012

On 03/22/2012 11:03 AM, peter dalgaard wrote:
> Don't know how useful it is any more, but back in the days, I gave this talk in Vienna
>
> http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/Conferences/useR-2004/Keynotes/Dalgaard.pdf
>
> Looking at it now, perhaps it moves a little too quickly into the hairy stuff. On the other hand, those were the things that I had found important to figure out at the time. At a quick glance, I didn't spot anything obviously outdated.

Peter,
   I just looked at this, and I'd say that moved into the hairy stuff
way too quickly.  Much of what it covered I would never expect to use.
Some I ddn't understand.  Part of this of course is that slides for a
talk are rarely very useful without the talker.

  Something simpler for the layman would be good.

Terry T.