[Rd] Package does not have a NAMESPACE and should be re-installed

walcotteric walcott3 at msu.edu
Tue May 15 18:22:46 CEST 2012

jthetzel wrote

> If you do not have access to the package's source code, you can try
> unzipping the the zip file, adding a NAMESPACE file, and re-zipping the
> package.   It's not ideal, but it should work.  This post from Stack
> Overflow has some more details:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8012596/error-with-asreml-d-package-in-r-2-14-0/8014357#8014357
> .
>
> Jeremy
>

> Jeremy Hetzel
> Boston University

Thanks! That worked and the package and library are loaded, and it shows
that there is data there when I used

data()

However, now when I try to load the data to work with it, I get the
following:

Error in data(ocupacao2005) : invalid 'setTime' argument
In addition: Warning message:
In data(ocupacao2005) : zipped data found for package ‘IBGEPesq’.
That is defunct, so please re-install the package.

I'm playing around with it trying to fix it, but not sure exactly what it
means. Any suggestions?