[Rd] Patch to add Beta binomial distribution. Mentor needed!

Joan Maspons j.maspons at creaf.uab.cat
Tue May 22 12:14:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I implemented the Beta binomial distribution following the patterns of the
binomial distribution code and inspired by JAGS' code [1]. I have studied
the code carefully but it's my first run in the R internals.

Can somebody review the code and if everything it's ok commit to the
repository?

[1]
http://mcmc-jags.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/mcmc-jags/mcmc-jags/file/15af65a4be29/src/modules/bugs/distributions/DBetaBin.cc

--
Joan Maspons
CREAF (Centre de Recerca Ecològica i Aplicacions Forestals)
Tel +34 93 581 2915            j.maspons at creaf.uab.cat
http://www.creaf.uab.cat