[Rd] unable to load shared object - opencv

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Fri Nov 9 01:09:14 CET 2012

On Nov 8, 2012, at 3:34 PM, niandra wrote:

> Sorry but i'm really a beginner.
>
> If when i use opencv with Xcode i need to set the following path
> /System/Library/Frameworks
> /usr/local/include
> /usr/local/lib
>
> how can i specify this in  R CMD SHLIB?

Those are essentially default so no need to specify any of those. The real thing you need to specify are the actual libraries to link against, typically something like -lopencv_core ... If you use a framework it may be just something like -framework OpenCV - we don't know since you didn't tell us what your'e really using.