[Rd] Crash - cause 'memory not mapped'

niandra gianluca.mastrantonio at yahoo.it
Fri Nov 9 23:31:51 CET 2012

i'm using the following  c++ code
using namespace std;
#include <iostream>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <opencv/cv.h>
#include <opencv2/core/core.hpp>
#include <opencv2/highgui/highgui.hpp>
#include <opencv/highgui.h>
#include <opencv/cv.h>
#include <R.h>
#include <Rinternals.h>
#include <Rmath.h>

extern "C" {
SEXP FiltroGaus(SEXP size1_r, SEXP size2_r, SEXP sigma_r) {

    int size1 = INTEGER(size1_r)[0];
    int size2 = INTEGER(size2_r)[0];
    double sigma = REAL(sigma_r)[0];

}
}

The compilation go without errors but when in R i type
.C("FiltroGaus",3,3,2)
the message is:  Errore: INTEGER() can only be applied to a 'integer', not a
'NULL'
if i type .C("FiltroGaus",as.integer(3),as.integer(3),as.double(2))
the message is Errore: INTEGER() can only be applied to a 'integer', not a
'closure'

while if i type .Call("FiltroGaus",as.integer(3),as.integer(3),as.double(2))
the message is
NULL

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x200000be, cause 'memory not mapped'

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace
4: exit R saving workspace

I now, i need to study and i know also for sure the answer is in some book
(i have  lot). I swear i read a lot and i'm still reading, but i really need
help :)