[Rd] problem with OSX binary package build?

Richard D. Morey r.d.morey at rug.nl
Mon Oct 15 14:10:22 CEST 2012

Yes, I was looking at the right package. At some point last night it
changed from "not available (see check log)" to available.

Previous to "not available (see check log)" it was "not available (the
package is either new or...)" So when it changed to "not available (see
check log)" I assumed there was a problem.

Richard