[Rd] CRAN check error with no example?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 02:48:19 CEST 2012

On 12-08-24 9:57 PM, Spencer Graves wrote:
> Hi, Henrik:
>

>         Thanks.  That suggests I should ignore this error message. That
> was my tentative plan, but I felt a need to mention it to this group
> before I did.

Brian Ripley tracked this to a bug in the parser, and I got a
reproducible version of it to work on today.  Turns out it was a fairly
obscure garbage collection/protection bug in the parser, which should
now be fixed.  I don't think it really has anything to do with your
code, you just got lucky and triggered a garbage collection at the right
(wrong?) time.

If you see it again, please don't ignore it, please let me know.

Duncan Murdoch