[Rd] R-3.0.0 reg-tests-3.R / survival

Paul Gilbert pgilbert902 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:00:09 CEST 2013

"make check" is failing on reg-test3.R with a message that survival was
built with an older version of R.  (On my Ubuntu 32 bit and Ubuntu 64
bit machines). Why would "make check" be looking anywhere that it would
find something built with an older version of R?

~/RoboAdmin/R-3.0.0/tests$ tail reg-tests-3.Rout.fail
 > print(1.001, digits=16)
[1] 1.001
 > ## 2.4.1 gave  1.001000000000000
 > ## 2.5.0 errs on the side of caution.
 >

 > ## as.matrix.data.frame with coercion
 > library(survival)
Error: package 'survival' was built before R 3.0.0: please re-install it
Execution halted