[Rd] Compile R with a BLAS.dll and LAPACK.dll on windows?

Andre Mikulec andre_mikulec at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 14 05:17:22 CEST 2013

Hi,

I want to install my own windows BLAS.dll and LAPACK.dll
within a compilation of R.

I am following the instructions here.

file:///F:/ProgramFiles/R/R-2.15.3/doc/manual/R-admin.html#Shared-BLAS

If I had linux or a Mac OS, I understand that this is what I would need to run.

configure --with-blas="-L/path/to/BLAS/libs -lblas" --with-lapack="-L/path/to/LAPACK/libs -llapack"

I have my own compiled DLLs already ( I compiled them myself).

But I have windows. I can't SEEM to run configure?

Is there some other way?

How could I compile my own BLAS.dll and LAPACK.dll into Windows?

Thank you,
Andre Mikulec
Andre_Mikulec at Hotmail.com