[Rd] Problem with R >3.0.0

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 20:47:07 CEST 2013

In case this is helpful, I don't see this issue on my Mac Pro with OSX
version 10.7.5. Details below.

> M <- matrix(1,23171,23171) ; diag(M) <- 0 ; range(colSums(M))
[1] 23170 23170

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8/C/en_US.UTF-8/en_US.UTF-8

attached base packages:
> .Platform
$OS.type
[1] "unix"